My oldest is in 7th grade now, Grasshopper and Sensei, and this was a gift each 5th grade kid received. Each child wrote one sentence to each of their classmates on why they appreciate that person. Their teacher typed it up and printed it on beautiful paper.
It reminds me of what she was like in 5th grade and who she is now. It’s a special keepsake that she keeps pinned to her bulletin board in her room.
I was also thinking that this would make a lovely gift for anyone:
- colleague departing at work
- birthday gift (for my mom who is about to turn 90!). Must think of way to do this will all party guests!
- for any grade as a graduation gift from preschool to high school
- a classroom gift to a teacher
- a gift to a coach Read more…