Massachusetts Mom of the Month
I am honored to be My Town Tutors’ the first Massachusetts Mom of the Month. They asked me to fill out some questions so here they are
What is your current job of position?
Such a simple question but such a long answer:
- I sit on the Board of Directors of Aquent, a multi-national company that I co-founded out of a Harvard dorm room 25 years ago. I also work part-time here on a project basis.
- I sit on the Board of my kids’ elementary school as Co-Director of the Creative Arts and Sciences Program. We bring in outside programs to enrich our students’ education.
- I blog because I love it and make a tiny bit of money from this on three blogs: PragmaticMom (The Intersection of Education, Parenting and Children’s Books), ILoveNewton (Sharing the great things about living in Newton, MA), and JadeLuckClub (Celebrating Asian American Creativity).
- I do social media consulting for local businesses along with Capability:Mom who is my partner in crime.
- The short answer: WHAM (Work at Home Mom) to 3 kids and a dog. Read more…