When my son was in preschool, I created this free Kindergarten readiness book for him. I printed it out, bound it into a 3 ring paper folder, and made a copy for each child in his class and the teachers had the kids work on it for a few months before preschool ended.
It is both a keepsake book plus, having gone through the ropes with his two older sisters, a Kindergarten readiness book to capture all the academic concepts I thought he needed for Kindergarten:
- Counting to 10
- Bonus: counting to 10 in Spanish
- Letters of the alphabet
- Bonus: lower case alphabet
- Days of the Week
- Bonus: Counting to 100 (and even by 10’s!)
I included some drawing prompts too:
- Self portrait
- Favorite animal
- What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up?
- Favorite Thing to Do At Preschool