Food for the Future is on their Best Informational Books for Younger Readers of 2023 list for kids in kindergarten through 3rd grade.
The Best of the Best lists represent the Chicago Public Library’s choices for the year’s most outstanding titles: books of exceptional quality for a diverse, city-wide readership. The list is widely promoted throughout Chicago, including local news coverage. The library orders extra copies to promote throughout the city, and they’re featured in branch displays, the CPL catalog, and on their website. They also present them to library staff as great reading suggestions to promote to their patrons.
Thank you so much to the staff at the Chicago Public Libraries for including Food for the Future!
p.s. Related posts:
To examine any book more closely at Indiebound or Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon and IndieBound Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Food for the Future: Sustainable Farms Around the World
- Junior Library Guild Gold selection
- Selected as one of 100 Outstanding Picture Books of 2023 by dPICTUS and featured at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair
- Starred review from School Library Journal
- Chicago Library’s Best of the Best
- Imagination Soup’s 35 Best Nonfiction Books of 2023 for Kids