Please join us for our Multicultural Children’s Book Club. We host a FREE multicultural children’s picture book virtual book club on the first Thursday of every month from 7 pm to 8 pm EST.
November’s event will be held on November 2nd and we are celebrating Indigenous People’s Month using, illustrated by Julie Flett.
As always, we will have:
- Book talk
- Creative Project
- Snack ideas related to our theme
- Surprise guest (popping in at 7:40 pm): author Kim Rogers!
- Giveaway (Featured Book and Native American maple syrup and maple butter)
I am giving away a “Multicultural Children’s Book Club in a Box” which includes the picture book Just Like Grandma and maple syrup and maple butter from Native Harvest Ojibwe Products, a subdivision of White Earth Land Recovery Project.
We hope you can join us on November 2nd at 7 pm EST!
Sign up here!
Meeting ID: 821 0876 7544
Multicultural Children’s Book Club
November 2, 2023, 7:00 – 8:00 PM EDT
ps. You can view our past events here.
p.p.s. Related posts:
To examine any book more closely at Indiebound or Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon and IndieBound Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Food for the Future: Sustainable Farms Around the World
- Junior Library Guild Gold selection
- Selected as one of 100 Outstanding Picture Books of 2023 by dPICTUS and featured at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair
- Starred review from School Library Journal
- Chicago Library’s Best of the Best
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.