The most amazing thing about the Natural History Museum in London is the building. The architecture is spectacular, down to the smallest detail.
I had high hopes for the dinosaur exhibit but the displays were strangely elevated. Still, there were animated displays that looked life-like.
Our favorite exhibit turned was the nature photography contest. We marveled at the young age of some of the contestants who shot photographs worthy of National Geographic!
Was this my favorite Natural History Museum? No, I think the New York Natural History Museum is the best I’ve been to with San Francisco’s a close second. But, the Natural History Museum in London it’s still worth a visit, if only for the architecture!
p.s. Related posts:
To examine any book more closely at Indiebound or Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon and IndieBound Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Food for the Future: Sustainable Farms Around the World
- Junior Library Guild Gold selection
- Selected as one of 100 Outstanding Picture Books of 2023 by dPICTUS and featured at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair
- Starred review from School Library Journal
- Chicago Library’s Best of the Best
- Imagination Soup’s 35 Best Nonfiction Books of 2023 for Kids