I was thrilled to get the opportunity to present at Barefoot Books about my author journey and my nonprofit, Multicultural Children’s Book Day. Thank you to everyone at Barefoot Books including such a lovely and engaging audience!
This is the slide deck:
And this is the panel of Barefoot Books authors that I had the pleasure of meeting.
I’m looking forward to becoming an Barefoot Books community bookseller! More exciting news to follow on that!
p.s. Related posts:
To examine any book more closely at Indiebound or Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon and IndieBound Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Food for the Future: Sustainable Farms Around the World
- Junior Library Guild Gold selection
- Selected as one of 100 Outstanding Picture Books of 2023 by dPICTUS and featured at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair
- Starred review from School Library Journal
- Chicago Library’s Best of the Best
- Imagination Soup’s 35 Best Nonfiction Books of 2023 for Kids