Please join me for our tenth Multicultural Children’s Book Club. We host a FREE multicultural children’s picture book virtual book club on the first Thursday of every month from 7 pm to 8 pm EST.
April’s event will be held on April 7th and we are celebrating Autism Awareness Month using Avery G and the Scary End of School by Sivan Hong.
As always, we will have:
- Book talk
- Creative Project led by Ruth Perez
- Snack ideas related to our theme
- Surprise guest (popping in at 7:40 pm): author and illustrator Sivan Hong
- Giveaway (Featured Book and a big box of fidgets)
I am giving away a “Multicultural Children’s Book Club in a Box” which includes Avery G and the Scary End of School by Sivan Hong and this box of fidgets.
Sivan Hong also has FREE teacher guides to all her books here.
We hope you can join us in April!
Sign up here!
Join us via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 823 1543 5171
ps. You can view our past events here.
p.p.s. Related posts:
To examine any book more closely at Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
To examine any book more closely at Indiebound or Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon and IndieBound Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Food for the Future: Sustainable Farms Around the World
- Junior Library Guild Gold selection
- Selected as one of 100 Outstanding Picture Books of 2023 by dPICTUS and featured at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair
- Starred review from School Library Journal
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.