It will run during the month of January on the Multicultural Children’s Book Day blog. This year, we have eight wonderful authors participating. Each author will present a book list and many will also do book giveaways.
- Priya Huq on January 3 with Diverse Graphic Novels About Family and a 6 book giveaway
- Sabaa Tahir on January 5 with Favorite Diverse Books and a 3 book set giveaway
- Tameka Fryer Brown on January 10 with Children’s Books for the Heart and Soul and a signed book giveaway
- Lois-Ann Yamanaka on January 12 with Hawai‘i Children’s Books by Writers of the Island We Call Home and a 10 book giveaway
- Wade Hudson on January 17 with Books About Freedom, Social Justice and Sibling Relationships and a 6 book giveaway
- Donna Barba Higuera on January 19 with The Power of Storytelling and a 5 book giveaway
- Torrey Maldonado on January 24 on
- Lois Petren on January 26 on Books that Teach Confidence in a Multicultural World and a book giveaway with signed bookplate
Please join us for our #ReadYourWorld Book Jam 2022 during the month of January!
p.s. Related posts:
To examine any book more closely at Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.