Please join me for our fourth Multicultural Children’s Book Club. We host a FREE multicultural children’s picture book virtual book club on the first Thursday of every month from 7 pm to 8 pm EST.
October’s event will be held on October 7th and we are celebrating Halloween using Boo Stew by Donna L. Washington, illustrated by Jeffrey Ebbeler.
As always, we will have:
- Book talk
- Cooking event with Melissa Konstantatos
- Snack ideas related to our theme
- Surprise guest (popping in at 7:40 pm)
- Giveaway (F&G copy of Boo Stew! and Halloween candy from Canada and Greece)
I am giving away a “Multicultural Children’s Book Club in a Box” which includes Boo Stew! and includes international Halloween candy for a group.
The winner for the Book Club in a Box will be selected from the participants who attend our virtual event.
We hope you can join us in October!
Sign up here!
Join us via Zoom:
Meeting ID: 842 4016 8155
ps. You can view our past events here.
p.p.s. Related posts:
To examine any book more closely at Indiebound or Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon and IndieBound Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Food for the Future: Sustainable Farms Around the World
- Junior Library Guild Gold selection
- Selected as one of 100 Outstanding Picture Books of 2023 by dPICTUS and featured at the Bologna Children’s Book Fair
- Starred review from School Library Journal
- Chicago Library’s Best of the Best
- Imagination Soup’s 35 Best Nonfiction Books of 2023 for Kids