Can you believe our 8th event is coming up?! Our Multicultural Children’s Book Day online and offline celebration occurs on the last Friday of January. We will be celebrating next on January 29, 2021!
We are currently holding a Flash Sale for sponsorships. If you are a diverse children’s book author or publisher, go here to download our Sponsorship Packet for 2021.
Go here to read more details about the Flash Sale.
Go here to secure a Flash Sale Platinum Level (only 2 spots left!)
Go here to secure a Flash Sale Author Sponsorship spot for 2021 (unlimited)
Our Super Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze Levels will be available September 1, 2020
Sponsorships provide participants with an amplified level of visibility and recognition for their multicultural/diverse children’s and YA books.
Sponsorship Level Perks also include:
- Social proof that publishers, book reviewers, book buyers, and educators take note of for years to come
- Those who participate as a Sponsor during this wildly successful event also know they are tapping into epic buzz and visibility on social media.
- Our Sponsors are also matched with as many or as few vetted book reviewers who will read, review, and share the book on their social channels.
- The opportunity to be of service and work towards the greater goal of getting diverse books into the hands of under-served readers.
- As a non-profit, MCBD also works tirelessly to get those books in front of parents, caregivers, educators, and librarians while also getting them into the hands of young readers. Read more about our mission here.
There are many ways to participate both to GET FREE DIVERSE CHILDREN’S BOOKS and to get reviews on your diverse books. I’ll be posting on them throughout the year leading up to our holiday in January.
Thank you to everyone who has supported Multicultural Children’s Book Day in the past.
To examine any book more closely at Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.