14th February is about getting books into the hands of as many children as possible on 14th February #bookgivingday
Today is International Book Giving Day. To celebrate, I am giving away books. Please fill out the Rafflecopter at the bottom to win my book bundle.
6 Ways You Can Get Involved in International Book Giving Day!
- Subscribe to their website, join over 14,000 already committed to #bookgivingday.
- Leave a book for a child to discover, donate to a local charity.
- Connect with others celebrating International Book Giving Day via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram #bookgivingday
- Download and print an International Book Giving Day bookmark and/or bookplate to attach to a book you give. They’re free!
- Share a photo of yourself celebrating International Book Giving Day. Use #bookgivingday on social media so we can find you.
- Invite your community to celebrate International Book Giving Day. Proudly display the #bookgivingday poster.
Book Bundle Giveaway for International Book Giving Day!
Please fill out the Rafflecopter below. I can only mail to U.S. addresses and AFO boxes.
Maisy Goes to a Show by Lucy Cousins
Little Taco Truck by Tanya Valentine, illustrated by Jorge Martin
Peppa Pig and Career Day
The Poesy Ring: A Love Story by Bob Graham
Bear’s Book by Claire Freedman, illustrated by Alison Friend
To examine any book more closely at Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.