It’s midway through the fall sports season, and if you are coaching a youth sports team, I wanted to offer you free resources from How To Coach Girls!
Is your goal to get your team to sign up again next season? You might find our Coach Evaluation form useful to give to parents.
Are you coaching soccer or field hockey and want to give feedback to your players for what they are doing well and what they could think about working on?
Are you planning an end of the season celebration and want to recognize everyone on the team?
- Free Award Certificates. Wise Owl Factory created free editable award certificates for every member of a sports team. Her award certificates are HERE.
Are you gearing up for Winter Sports season and want to get organized?
- Pre-Season Logistics Check Off Form
- Emergency Medical Kit Check Off Form
- Player Code of Conduct Printable Form
- Champions Creed Printable
- Parent Code of Conduct Downloadable Form
Will you want to give feeback to your winter youth sports players?
Will you want to give feedback to your spring sports players?
Are you thinking of having your youth sports team participate in charity work? Here’s our nonprofit lists by sport:
Our new eBook version has 3 bonus chapters. You can purchase it here. It’s also free with Kindle Unlimited.
To examine any book more closely at Amazon, please click on image of book.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Sports Specific Book Lists for Kids