One of my readers requested that I do my boxing fitness giveaway featuring BOXYGEN and Expert Boxing’s 30 Day Boxer’s Diet ebook again this year, so I am. In fact, this year I am doing it up and giveaway 3 sets of both the video and ebook! See below to enter.
BOXYGEN is a cardio fitness boxing trainer DVD created by my boxing gym, Nonantum Boxing Club. Eric is the cousin of my boxing trainer, Marc. It’s a very old school boxing gym run by 7 male cousins.
Use the BOXYGEN DVD for cardio boxing exercise. You don’t need special exercise equipment to do this great workout: Tthree 30 minute workouts plus supplemental workouts – focusing on different aspects of overall fitness: Body Strength, Body Core and Body Conditioning.
BOXYGEN Workout DVD includes:
- BOXYGEN Punch Chart
- BOXYGEN Training Calendar
- BOXYGEN Training Guides and Instruction
The BOXYGEN DVD retails for $30.
Combine cardio boxing with a sensible diet. Johnny from Expert Boxing wrote The 30 Day Fighter’s Diet: The Fastest Way to Get Strong and Make Weight! It’s not just for boxers about to fight in the ring though. It’s more about making permanent changes to what you choose to eat. His plan focuses on frequent, small meals.
You need to eat everything.
- Carb, protein, fats — they’re all essential to your body; the key is moderation.
You need to eat at the right time.
- Don’t starve when your body needs energy, and don’t over-eat when you have enough. Timing your meals allow you to stay full on less food.
Your diet should fit your needs.
- Diets are not one-size-fits-all. Everyone’s bodies, lifestyles, diets, and dieting goals are different. A weight loss diet for one person might lead to weight gain for another.
Good diet plan of 6 meals a day
- smaller meals keep you energized and full throughout the day
- snacks keep you from starving during long workouts and in between meals
- smaller meals keep your metabolism high while avoiding over-eating
Eating smaller meals more closely matches your body’s energy use. Your biggest meals are in the mornings and the one before your workout. Smaller meals keep you satisfied without putting extra calories into you.
His eBook on 30 Day Fighter’s Diet is no nonsense practical healthy habits that work for boxers and non-boxers.
Boxing Fitness Package GIVEAWAY to 3 Winners!
3 winners will each win the BOXYGEN DVD and eBook The 30 Day Fighter’s Diet: The Fastest Way to Get Strong and Make Weight. We can only ship to USA address or AFO box due to high cost of shipping. To enter, please fill out Rafflecopter below.