My blogging friend, Nina Garcia of Sleeping Should Be Easy, has a new book out called Parenting With Purpose!
In this practical, eye-opening and action-oriented book, Nina Garcia explains how to use connection to raise well-behaved kids and strengthen your parent-child relationship.
- How to diffuse and prevent tantrums and outbursts
- How to better communicate with your child
- Practical advise on structuring your day around routines
- The secret to starting your day off right with your child
- How to parent calmly and not lose your temper
- And so much more…Parenting with Purpose is for parents who wants to raise their children with intention and mindfulness. Don’t waste another day struggling with meltdowns and standoffs… parent with purpose and build a solid relationship with your child.
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.