My blogging friend, Nina Garcia of Sleeping Should Be Easy, has a new book out called Parenting With Purpose!
In this practical, eye-opening and action-oriented book, Nina Garcia explains how to use connection to raise well-behaved kids and strengthen your parent-child relationship.
- How to diffuse and prevent tantrums and outbursts
- How to better communicate with your child
- Practical advise on structuring your day around routines
- The secret to starting your day off right with your child
- How to parent calmly and not lose your temper
- And so much more…Parenting with Purpose is for parents who wants to raise their children with intention and mindfulness. Don’t waste another day struggling with meltdowns and standoffs… parent with purpose and build a solid relationship with your child.
For five days (October 18-22), the Kindle version of Parenting with Purpose will be available absolutely free on Amazon.
It comes as an eBook or a regular book!
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.
2 thoughts on “Parenting With Purpose from Sleeping Should Be Easy”
Nina is one of my favorite parenting bloggers! This book of hers has some great advice.
I also love how well done her book is, from the awesome cover to the book layout!!