Thank you to everyone who has sent in a photo! Kids caught in the acting reading makes me very, very happy! How is summer reading going for you?
If you send me a photo to pragmaticmomblog (at) gmail (dot) com, I’ll send you a book! (I’m sorry but I can only send books to the United States due to the high cost of shipping.) I hope it keeps your kids happily reading this summer!
Marny says, ‘Here is a pic of my handsome little man enjoying his sister’s reading nook. 🙂 His new found favorite book is “One Hippo Hops”.’
Andrea says, “I love this! My oldest is a nonstop reader. Thank you.”
Dellyn says, “I caught my son reading at daycare.”
Reading despite toys nearby! I love how the toys do not distract her from her book!
Follow PragmaticMom’s board ‘Best of’ PragmaticMom on Pinterest.
Welcome to the 45th Kid Lit Blog Hop where we continue to develop a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists. So, you are always more than welcome to join us by popping in a post and hopping around to meet some of your fellow Kid Lit bloggers and authors!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*
1. We ask that you kindly follow your hosts. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we’ve added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick “follow” or “like” that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! 🙂
Renee @ Mother Daughter Book Reviews Facebook * Twitter
Jaymie @ Snacks for Max Twitter * Facebook
Katie @ Youth Literature Reviews Twitter * Facebook
Julie Grasso, Author/ Blogger Twitter * Facebook
Cheryl Carpinello, Author / Blogger Twitter * Facebook
Reshama @ Stacking Books Twitter * Facebook
Stacie @ BeachBoundBooks Twitter * Facebook
Mia @ Pragmatic Mom Twitter * Facebook
Lina @ Best 4 Future: Bringing Up Baby Bilingual Twitter * Facebook
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post.*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one. Please link unique posts each time ~ no repeats please. *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? If you’ve joined us before, you are welcome to join us again! Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.
8 thoughts on “Caught in the Act … of READING and Kid Lit Blog Hop”
Those photos are adorable. I have some great ones of my son in his bed, drooling on the open book he was reading when he feel asleep! lol Thanks for sharing in the Kid Lit Blog Hop. 🙂
Thanks so much Renee! Sounds like your son loves to read!
Another great bunch of pictures! 🙂
Thanks so much Erik! There must be tons of photo oppts of you and your sister reading!
Fabulous bunch, keep them coming
Thanks so much Julie!
What a fun blog hop! I even have a post to link up 🙂
Yay! So glad you are joining us in the Kid Lit Blog Hop!! It’s twice a month; the first and third Wednesday! I hope you will join us often. You can also use old posts; they don’t have to be recent!! You will get at least two visitors to comment as well via the hostesses.