Science and Math Ideas to do at Home with Kids
I wanted to post more on science and math this past year, and I am heartened to find that these are popular posts. I will post more on math and science apps in 2012 as well (my New Year’s resolution!). And I will research more books with math concepts. My son’s first grade teacher has a bin that is labeled books with math concepts so I will take a peek there!
10. iPhone/iPad/iPod app: Math Karaoke for Multiplication Facts 704
9. More Multiplication Tricks: Strategies from Kids and Teacher That Work! 917
8. Science Project Ideas for Middle Schoolers 1,117
7. Best Picture Books That Teach Counting for Kids 1,181
6. iPhone/iPad/iPod app: Math Ninja (really fun math facts game) 1,278
5. Best Math Workbooks for Home or Summer Supplementation 1,635
4. Skip Counting Fun Songs to Learn Multiplication and Division Facts 1,924
3. East Coast Earthquake … As Learning Opportunity with a Round Up of Educational Kid Friendly Links! 2,569
2. Best Picture Books That Teach Math Concepts- UPDATED3 3,567
1. Top 6 iPhone/iPad: Math Apps for Kids (from TouchReviews.net) Updated 7,145
Follow PragmaticMom’s board Science Fun on Pinterest.
Follow PragmaticMom’s board Math Fun on Pinterest.
To examine any of the items listed, please click on image of item. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.
Please follow and like us: