Best Apps for College Students
College kids, here are ten apps to help you be smarter and more efficient with your studies so there’s more time for dollar drafts, creating the next Facebook, three dollar tequila shots, or whatever it is you do for fun.
Click here for details on their Top Top:
- GoodReader – for viewing documents in an iPhone, iPad, iPod
- Evernote – for taking notes using an iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android, BlackBerry, Palm OS, Win Mobile
- DrinkingGamesFree – speaks for itself (hide from your parents) for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- RememberTheMilk – to do lists for iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, BlackBerry, Win Mobile
- RateMyProfessors – to get the good classes using your iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad
- TheElements. A visual version of the periodic table. Yes, you liberal arts majors still have science requirements! For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad.
- Skype. Phone home. Works on iPhone, iPod Touch, Android, Symbian.
- iStudiezPro. The secret to success is organization. Learn it now. Benefit forever. For iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad.
- UniversityMaps. For visiting friends at other colleges or for you Freshman. Don’t get lost on campus. For iPhone, iPod Touch
- EZRead. Spark Notes on Phone, iPod Touch
To examine any book more closely at Amazon, please click on the image of the book. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
BEST #OWNVOICES CHILDREN’S BOOKS: My Favorite Diversity Books for Kids Ages 1-12 is a book that I created to highlight books written by authors who share the same marginalized identity as the characters in their books.