This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of General Mills®. The opinions and text are all mine.
We have the most amazing Physical Education teacher at my son’s elementary school, Mr. Gary Nye. He makes P.E. fun for everyone. Every year, we save General Mills® Box Tops because he wanted to add a climbing wall to our school’s gymnasium and he was determined to earn the wall through the Box Tops.
Do you know how many Box Tops it takes? It took him years to accumulate the necessary amount. My neighbors whose kids were in high school saved Box Tops for him. When we went trick or treating in the neighborhood, they would give me the Box Tops to give to him.
Right now it’s easy to earn 5 times the amount of Box Tops by shopping at Walmart with their 5 Box Tops Back to School Bonus. Here’s what we bought:
Did You Know This About Box Tops for Education™?
- Box Tops are worth $0.10 for your child’s school
- Box Tops is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs.
- Over 80,000 k-8 schools participate
- Schools can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need.
- Box Tops for Education has contributed over $525 million to participating schools since the launch of the program in 1996.
How about you? What is your school doing to raise money to buy the things it needs?