We are so excited to announce our 2nd Multicultural Children’s Book Day January 27th, 2015 because we’ve added …
Multicultural Children’s Book Day Blogger Co-Hosts
We are excited to add our amazing Co-Hosts to help spread the word about diversity books for kids:
Multicultural Children’s Book Day Non-Profit Collaborators
We’re also partnering with First Book to be able to offer a Virtual Book Drive that will help donate multicultural children’s books through their channels during the week of the event. We want to help get diversity books into the hands of kids who most need it and now we have a way to do it!
We are collaborating with Children’s Book Council to highlight wonderful diversity books and authors on an ongoing basis all year.
Multicultural Children’s Book Day Sponsors
Our Platinum sponsor is back from last year, Wisdom Tales Press!
We have a new Platinum sponsor, Daybreak Press Global Bookshop & Gathering Space.
We have eight Bronze sponsors: Rainbow Books, Felicia Capers of Enough of Frankie Already!, Chronicle Books for Lowriders in Space, Muslim Writers Publishing, Bliss Group Books, Double Dutch Dolls, author Richa Jha, and East West Discovery Press.
Author Sponsors include:
Beautiful Rainbow World by Suzee Ramirez
Lulu and the Very Big Meanies by Mac McGooshie, illustrated by
Real Street Kidz Multicultural Children’s Book Series by Quentin Holmes
My Fingerpaint Masterpiece by Sherill Cannon
The Garden of My Imaan from Peachtree Publishers
Multicultural Children’s Book Day New Website
And did I mention that we have a new Multicultural Children’s Book Day website as a year round resource to help parents, teachers, librarians and kids find the perfect diversity books they are seeking?!
Bloggers: Sign Up To Review Book for Multicultural Children’s Book Day
So what’s next? We need YOU! Sign up to receive a multicultural children’s book to review and blog on here:
p.s. Related Posts:
Welcome to the 46th Kid Lit Blog Hop where we continue to develop a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists. So, you are always more than welcome to join us by popping in a post and hopping around to meet some of your fellow Kid Lit bloggers and authors!
We are pleased to be welcoming a few co-hosts this week: Stanley & Katrina, who have just released their latest book, The Observations of the Obstreperous Animals (Stanley & Katrina Book 2) and Rebecca, the author behind the book blog, A Book Long Enough. Welcome to Stanley & Katrina and Rebecca!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*
1. We ask that you kindly follow your hosts. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.), but we’ve added our preferences below. If you could just give us a quick “follow” or “like” that would be much appreciated! Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! 🙂
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post.*
* For Authors, we prefer you to link to your blog if you have one. Please link unique posts each time ~ no repeats please. *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? If you’ve joined us before, you are welcome to join us again! Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…