On-the-Go Car Tray for Snack and Homework
Designed by dad with 4 on the go kids, LapFit is a set of two stacking trays that keep your kids organized and tidy in the car. The lower tray of the LapFit Todder, is designed for eating in the car. I know, I know … some of you hate kids eating in the car because it’s so messy. But when life moves fast, and you either must feed your child in the car or suffer a meltdown(theirs) and/or migraine(yours as a result of meltdown), you might find the LapFit handy.
There are little compartments down the center of the tray for a drink, ketchup, sauce, and juice box. There’s a lid that fits over the bottom tray with a compartment for pens/crayons/markers and a space for writing, drawing or reading a book.
So this is the scenario for how we will use the LapFit:
- We now have 14 soccer events per week. Seriously. And all over the state of Massachusetts. (How does that happen? Food for another post.)
- Eating on the go is going to be a way of life for these next 11 weeks.
- My kids can eat from the lower tray, avoiding spillage which makes me crazy.
- They then pop the top over the food tray to do homework. The top tray provides a clean writing space.
- The trays will go from the car into the dishwasher. (They are 1/2 inch thick so are easy to clean and store!)
- And then we do this again tomorrow!
LapFit Toddler, $20
LapFit Junior, $20
Click on image of LapFit boxes to purchase at Amazon, or go here to LapFit website.
This is a sponsored post by LapFit. Opinions are my own.